Friday 10 December 2010

The Evil Scientist

The Evil Scientist

One day a crazy scientist went to his room to to do the experiment . then i ran after him because I wanted to know what is he going to do? But he had already know that I walk after him so hide behind the door . when I opened the door I didn't see him . Then he tied me with his old chair in the room . After he tied me he started to experiment . He wanted to make himself disappear so he can do everything he like . But when he drank that he become a monster and he realized that he had gotten to put one mouse in his drink . When I saw him became a monster I tried to get my self from the chair and I ran out of the room . Then I called the police . when the police arrived the monster went out and they fought each other . the fighting was 2 hour that monster became a people then the police arrested him .
written by : Rang
sy

No comments:

Post a Comment