Wednesday 13 October 2010

REAL MADRID

My favorite subject that I choose is football because it can make us have a good health especially is a old man and also, football is very popular in the world that have a lots of people enjoy or like to play when they have a free-time from their work or school. And moreover a football has to competition all over the world and accepts from over sea. But sometimes football is very dangerous when we play. The special team that I choose is REAL MADRID because these teams is very strong and have a lot of experiences and then have a high picnic.

Written By: HONG LOHA

2 comments:

  1. It will be interesting to see their score this week-end.

    Good post. It shows that you like this team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you congratulate me. Nowadays i think this group is the best group in the world. I'll try to do it to make it the best than before.

    ReplyDelete